CNC machining refers to a machining method that uses the digital information to control part and tool displacement on a CNC machine tool. It is an effective way to solve the problems of parts variety, small batch, complex shape and high precision and to realize high efficiency and automatic processing.
The process rules of CNC machine machining and traditional machine tool machining are generally consistent, but since CNC is a one-time clamping and continuous automatic processing completes all turning and milling operations, there are some things to note before and after the CNC machine tool machining is completed.
Matters need attention:
- Remove chips and wipe the machine to keep the machine and the environment clean.
- Pay attention to check or replace the oil wiper plate on the machine tool guide that has been damaged.
- Check the status of lubricating oil and coolant, and add or replace them in time.
- Turn off the power and main power on the machine operation panel in turn.
- When the machine is turned on, the principles of returning to zero first (except for special requirements), manual, jog and automatic should be followed. The operation of the machine tool should follow the principle of low speed, medium speed, and then high speed. The running time of low speed and medium speed must not be less than 2-3 minutes. When it is determined that there are no abnormal conditions, work can begin.
- It is strictly forbidden to knock, correct and correct the workpiece on the chuck or between the centers. It must be confirmed that the workpiece and the tool are clamped before proceeding to the next step.
- The operator must stop the machine when changing the tool, the workpiece, adjusting the workpiece or leaving the machine.
- The safety and safety protection device on the machine tool shall not be disassembled and moved arbitrarily by the operator.
- Before the machine tool starts machining, it is necessary to use the program verification method to check whether the program used is similar to the machined After confirming that it is correct, you can close the safety cover and start the machine tool to machining the parts.
- Machine tool accessories, measuring tools and cutting tools should be properly kept intact and in good condition.
- Clean up the machine, move the tailstock and pallet to the end of the machine, and cut off the power of the machine.
- When the machine tool malfunctions or is abnormal during work, it should be stopped immediately to protect the site, and immediately report to the site responsible person.
- Operators are not allowed to modify machine parameters. If necessary, the device administrator must be informed to modified the machine parameters.
- Understand the technical requirements of parts drawings, check the size and shape of the blank for defects. Choose a reasonable method of mounting parts.
- Correctly select CNC turning and milling tools, and install parts and tools to ensure accuracy and firmness.
- Understand and master the control and operation panel of CNC machine tools, accurately input the program into the system, and simulate the inspection and make all preparations before processing.
- If the machineis operating abnormally or malfunctions during processing, stop the machine immediately and report to the instructor to avoid danger.
CNC machining service is the core business of DO Machining, from protptyes to bulk production, our professional 3/4/5 aixs CNC machining centers, CNC turning equipments, CNC turning-milling equipments, CNC grinding machines etc., are operated by well trained manufacturing engineers to meet the demands from global 1000+ customers in 30+ industries.
CNC Machining can be done starting with blanks produced from standard bar stock or one of DO Machining other manufacturing processes.
Contact us to see how we can provide overall value to your CNC machining needs.